Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£135 - £235 per day
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit an interim Procurement Manager for a Public Sector organisation in Sheffield.
Key responsibilities for the interim Procurement Manager:
- To manage purchasing activities including competitive quotation and tendering exercises
- To develop specialist knowledge of suppliers and products for designated categories
- To develop strategies for individual categories
- To develop specifications prior to invitation of quotations and tenders
- To identify and evaluate potential sources of supply
- To prepare invitation to quotation and tender documents
- To conduct competitive quotation and tender exercises
- To prepare summaries of quotations and tenders
- Public Sector experience would be desirable
- Strong procurement knowledge
Daily rate: £135 per day to £235 per day
Location: 2 days in the office and 3 days Remote
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.