£200 - £350 per day
9 months ago
Role: Multiple Procurement Manager Roles
Location: West Midlands - Both Fully remote and Hybrid working
Daily rate: £200 to £350 per day via an umbrella company
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a number of Procurement Manager Roles for our West Midlands clients.
Job Purpose for the Procurement Manager:
- Be responsible for collaborative procurement and supply chain projects
- Lead on the delivery of effective working relationships with clinicians and stakeholders
- Effectively manage the internal operations and resources to enable the delivery of the saving targets and work-plans
- Enable Procurement to continuously improve the service delivered to stakeholders, enhance expertise and build capability and potential
Key responsibilities for the Procurement Project Category Manager:
- Develop robust procurement processes and relationships
- Develop and manage procurement projects and work as a member of a project team on larger scale strategic initiatives
- Responsible for input into the procurement function, ensuring that a cost-effective procurement work plan is developed and maintained to help achieve the financial savings targets
- Responsible for planning and providing strategic direction to major procurement projects
- Build meaningful business relationships with colleagues at a senior level
- Organise and facilitate regular meetings with key stakeholders and suppliers
Person specification for the Procurement Project Category Manager:
- Public Sector experience would be desirable but not essential
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.