£37000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
£37,000 - £40,000
Liverpool (Fully remote)
Procurement Manager required to join an established and growing organisation based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active individual who is an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Procurement Manager you will report into the Head of Procurement providing a professional advisory service ensuring the best quality of procurement activities across the organisation alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Manage end-to-end procurement activities and competing project priorities within agreed timescales.
- Apply best practice, and risk management techniques.
- Design and implement the procurement processes.
- Review performance of service providers.
- Monitor key performance indicators and service level agreements.
- Undertake supplier and spend analysis in line with policies and procedures.
- Highlight risks and issues to support management of strategic business risk.
Required skills and experience of the Procurement Manager
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- CIPS qualified or working towards.
- Proven experience of demonstrating procurement activities
- Experience in contract management.
- Strong organisation skills with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills with ability to build strong relationships.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a thriving public sector organisation with unrivalled opportunities. The organisation offers a great pension scheme and staff discounts.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Procurement Manager role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.