Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Procurement officer for a large housing organisation based in Sunderland.
The successful candidate will be expected to liaise with the Account Executives and member organisations to manage the call-off process from frameworks, specifically the completion of further competitions and direct awards. You will work with the Procurement Specialist, Member Organisations and other Stakeholders to develop EU compliant Frameworks for members to use and maintain specialist area knowledge.
- Compile and issue contract documentation, maintaining contract register
- Assist in the development of frameworks, providing contract management support and recording information on CRM as required
- Support with the collation and analysis of supplier KPI's
- Assist the Procurement Specialist with contract queries
- Manage the smooth running of the further competition or direct award process, including all documentation, evaluation and contract creation whilst ensuring compliance with EU regulations and the terms of frameworks
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate recording of all activity linked to the framework development process and the call off process
- Use the Project Management Framework to plan and appropriately track each project
- Populate contracts based on information supplied during the call off process
- Agree, implement and monitor KPIs with members and supply partners
- Assist the Procurement Specialist with any contractual issues regarding performance and delivery (this will be identified through the management of KPIs)
- Knowledge and understanding of the procurement development, framework call off process and contract production in specialist area
- CIPS qualified or prepared to work towards CIPS
- Project management experience
- Understanding of Public Sector Procurement
- Experience of customer/supplier engagement and relationship development
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Adam Burgess or Nyari Breslin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.