Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£19 - £26 per hour
3 months ago
Initial 3 Month
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a number of Procurement Officer for a Public Sector organisation based in Stockton.
The post holder will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of the Healthcare Procurement and Market Management service as part of an NHS organisation. He/she will have a sound knowledge of statutory duties and associated regulations in relation to the procurement of healthcare services. He/she will support the delivery of procurement strategies and associated procurement frameworks and will contribute to the development of procurement systems and processes.
The post holder will;
- Manage a portfolio of projects related to the procurement of healthcare and health improvement services.
- Support the implementation of competition and procurement strategies, providing input to collaborative policy development and implementation in relation to choice, competition and procurement of healthcare services.
- Work with key stakeholders at a collaborative level to support and implement procurement systems and processes.
- Support the use and development of information systems (relating to procurement) across customer organisations, ensuring that technology opportunities underpin service developments where this will support achievement of stated outcomes.
- Support internal and external information/communications (relating to procurement) to ensure a consistent and effective approach to procurement of healthcare and health improvement services.
Candidates must have previous experinece within procurement at procurement officer level, preferbaly within a Public Sector environment. NHS experinece would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website