Manchester, Greater Manchester
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
3 months ago
Due to increased workload, Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting for an interim Procurement Officer required to work for a dynamic, City Centre based, not-for-profit client in Manchester.
As the Procurement Officer, you will be actively involved in the following duties:
Key responsibilities of the Procurement Officer:
- Delivering and monitoring of the operational finance and management information services
- Working closely with third party contractors
- Manged the procurement helpdesk email system
- Mentoring, maintaining and updating the online procurement system
- Running reports
- Updating and approving suppliers and carrying out independent checks
- Preparing render documentation and compiling contract documents
Required skills and experience of the Procurement Officer
- An understanding of the delivery and monitoring of management information systems
- Interaction with third party suppliers
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Procurement Officer role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.