East London, London
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Procurememnt Officer to join a fast paced, growing Local Authority based in East of England over a good length of contract.
The successful Procurement Officer will be a confident all rounder, who is able to undertake the whole procurement process and deal with major projects from start to finish.
Procurement Officer duties:
- Working through frameworks with the service e.g. Crown Services
- Project manage procurement and regeneration matters
- Reviewing procurement processes and ensure all compliant
- Establishing service level agreements and key performance inidcator
- Attending meetings with future suppliers
- Procurement of leisure centres and recycling bins
- Lead and manage a range of both simple and complex procurements from design and drawing control to delivery, warranty and contract closeouts
- Support negotiations with suppliers and maintain key stakeholder relationships
The Procurement Officer must be able to work on their own initiative without any supervision. It would advantageous for the candidate to obtain Local Government Procurement experience and experience with Consruction Contracts.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for shortlisting. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.