Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£11 - £20 per hour
3 months ago
My client in Staffordshire are currently seeking an enthusiastic and forward thinking Procurement Officer on an interim basis for 6 months.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Procurement Officer:
- To provide support on Public Sector tendering
- Project manage procurement
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Be involved in the implementation of new strategies
- Analyse trends in purchasing activity and spend in relation to goods and services
To be successful as the Procurement Officer, you should:
- Minimum Level 4 in Procurement
- CIPS Qualified
- Have strong purchasing skills and depth of experience across a range of commodities
- Comfortable in deputising for Strategic Procurement Manager when required
- Have experience of negotiation and financial adjudication of complex contracts
This is an excellent opportunity to add real value to an already successful. You will be joining an organisation with a real focus on their people and the services they provide, and working for a highly successful team who are continuously striving for better.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.