Up to £300 per day
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of an Interim Procurement Specialist for a large Public Sector organisation based in Northumberland to work on a three month contract.
The Procurement specialist will work simultaneously across multiple stakeholder organisations (NHS and LA) providing specialist procurement and commercial advice and guidance. The Procurement Specialist will undertake procurement activity to deliver the cost reduction programmes within each of the stakeholders organisations.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years' experience in procurement, with a minimum of 3 years at a specialist procurement position
- Demonstrated track record of successful delivery/contribution to a procurement and commercial work programmes for the purposes of delivering cost reduction and/or income generation
- Managing multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity to a successful outcome
- Experience of working in a shared service environment and/or providing services to other organisations
- Working with complex stakeholder needs
- Experience of leading or supporting change management within the procurement field
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- High level of education
- Relevant professional qualification (CIPS)
- Detailed specialist working knowledge and understanding of relevant public sector procurement legislations, regulations and professional best practice
- Knowledge and understanding of current public sector procurement issues and challenges across a range of organisation type i.e NHS and Local Government
- Relevant Management Degree
- Evidence of recent continuing professional development
- Project Management
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Nyari Breslin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.