Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Strong Benefits
about 1 month ago
Product Consultant sought for a top 10 UK General Insurer. Our client is looking for a Product Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will help to oversee the end to end delivery of new products. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to occupy a pivotal role within a large Insurer.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Consultant
- Provide technical oversight for the management and delivery of the product range, including changes to existing products as well as delivery of new products.
- Ensure that product proposals are consistently evaluated to a high a standard.
- Reviewing and updating technical product documentation taking into account stakeholder feedback.
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the business such as the Pricing, Underwriting and Sales teams to coordinate the effective delivery of products.
- Strong change management experience in a financial institution
- Proven experience managing the coordination of multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience overseeing a full cycle of product development
- Experience working in a General Insurance is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.