Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£34000 - £36964 per annum + Pension Contribution
4 months ago
The Job Purpose:
Creation of detailed product costing models and profitability financial analysis to support customer quotation activities and to monitor product profitability through project development phase through to the end of product life. The role involves working with Internal Departments.
- Cost model creation to support new business bid activity.
- Creating, maintaining and reporting of new product cost and profit to support Global and Regional project milestones.
- Profitability analysis of current products and regular reporting of status and concerns.
- Regularly review & manage product intercompany transfer pricing in line with global cost management rules.
- Actively support cost reduction activities.
Background would preferably come from an Electronics/Engineering Background, educated to at least a Degree Level, CIMA PQ is desirable but not essential.