Brighton, East Sussex
£32000 - £42000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Product Manager for a Public Sector organisation in Brighton.
As a product manager you will be responsible for the quality of online services e.g. web applications such as websites, intranets, content management systems and online transactional data services.
In this role, you will be expected to use your knowledge of user needs and business goals to frame problems and set priorities for your delivery teams. You will use your expertise in building online services, to establish the risks and potential solutions to those problems.
Working with the wider delivery team, you will set realistic and efficient goals based on your in-depth understanding of the art of the possible. Senior product managers manage multiple products or a single product that is especially complex, high-risk or sensitive.
At this level you will:
- have expert product management skills
- may be involved in elements of programme management activity
- be involved in hiring associates, product managers and contractors
Knowledge, skills and experience required for the Product Manager:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of design, technology and data principles
- Work with and challenge senior stakeholders
- Know how to successfully lead teams through the full product life cycle from Discovery to Live and beyond into running live operations
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and can cascade ways of working
This is a permanent position. Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.