4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Programme Coordinator for the National Lung Cancer Audit based out of London on a fixed term contract until October 2021.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a programme coordinator within the Care Quality Improvement Department. This role will involve coordinating the running and delivery of projects within the National Lung Cancer Audit Programme.
The National Lung Cancer Audit was developed in 2005 in response to the findings that outcomes for lung cancer patients in the UK lagged behind those in other westernised countries and varied considerably between organisations. Today, The NLCA is an internationally recognised audit which provides a source of national data and provides a tool to support quality improvement. The NLCA is commissioned by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership on behalf of NHS England and the Welsh Government. The team is clinically led and comprises one manager and one coordinator working in partnership with data specialists, analysts and frontline clinicians delivering care to patients.
My client are looking for an individual with experience of working in a busy coordinator role, simultaneously delivering work for numerous stakeholders.
Daily duties for the programme coordinator:
- Responsible for organising and delivering key aspects of projects within the wider programme work
- Ensure that the audit programme's meetings and events, communications activities, reporting and quality improvement work are coordinated effectively
The successful candidate will:
- Be organised and able to work across multiple projects
- Be proficient in delivering work within set timeframes to a high standard
- Have excellent administrative support skills
- Be an excellent communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Have the ability to work with a wide range of people with different viewpoints and experiences.
- 27 days holiday plus public holidays
- Free lunch (when on premises)
- Discounted gym membership
- Learning and development opportunities
To apply, please submit your CV by Wednesday 24th June.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.