£47000 - £53000 per annum + plus benefits
5 months ago
Band 8a - £47,000 - £53,000
Programme Manager required to join a well-established health board based in South Wales. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Programme Manager to join their dynamic and growing finance function.
As the Programme Manager you will be working with the Head of Business and Performance and will be responsible for delivering plans that enable clinical and corporate services to restart and recover following the implications of COVID-19. You will support the development of new clinical pathways which align with long term priorities for service re-design alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Programme Manager
- Manage and monitor progress of clinical and non-clinical services against programme plan ensuring that its projects are able to adapt and plans are adjusted accordingly.
- Support clinical and operational teams with development of plans.
- Work closely with Project Leads and Teams ensuring the programme meets plans on time.
- Work closely with procurement and service teams to review equipment lists and prepare specifications.
- Responsible for performance management ensuring requests are dealt with in timely fashion, monitoring and reporting on progress and reviewing progress reports from projects team.
- Identifying issues and detailed monitoring of specific activities.
- Introduce and apply MSP and PRINCE2 methodology for raising programme and project reports.
- Analyse and evaluate conflicting issues associated with Projects.
- Present to the Project Team and others to communicate issues.
- Define and use robust configuration management systems.
- Responsible for ensuring effective risk management within projects and programmes.
- To line manage and be responsible for team and effective system of performance management.
Required skills and experience of the Programme Manager
- Educated to Masters Level or extensive knowledge by experience.
- Professional management qualification/clinical qualification.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- Project management qualification e.g. Prince2 (desirable).
- Previous operational experience of workforce planning including knowledge of training as part of development.
- Previous experience managing projects/programmes.
- Experience of working in similar environment with ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience of working with complex information and using negotiation skills in connection.
- Line management experience.
- Budget monitoring/budget management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Presentation skills with ability to adapt information suitable to audience.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Programme Manager role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.