Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£500 - £525 per day
0191 261 8585
Programme Manager - Inside IR35
Remote working with some very occassional travel when needed
£405 per day PAYE or circa £525 via umbrella company
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting a long standing NHS client to recruit for a Programme Manager to support the organisation with a number of ongoing projects.
As a Programme Manager you will be a well rounded individual with significant experience within a digtial/ data environment, with preferably past experience working in or with the NHS.
You will be expected to have a hands on approach and be able to communicate effectively with both external clients and senior internal stakeholders, as well as the organisations technical team.
Essential experience/ skills:
- Previous project and programme management experience within a complex environment, prefably with some past collarboration or direct association with the NHS.
- Producing documentation, reports, appraisals and delivering options.
- Experience in costings, bids and temder excercises
- Writing business cases
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to interface and effectively engage with ICT technical teams
- The ability to pick things up quickly and be reactive to siuations
If this is of interest please get in touch with Adam Burgess in the Newcastle office for more details.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website