£400 - £500 per day + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
£400 - £500 p/day
Temporary, Full time
Programme Manager required to join a dynamic and ever-growing organisation company based in Wirral. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Programme Manager to join their organisation on a temporary, full-time basis.
As the Programme Manager you will maintain oversight of work programmes on Integrated Care Partnership work streams alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Programme Manager
- Facilitate the delivery of work stream objectives
- Set up and manage a programme
- Plan and design programme with agreed timeline, resource and financial constraints
- Coordinate projects within the programme
- Embed the programme's governance
- Manage programmes risks and resolve issues
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communications
Required skills and experience of the Programme Manager
- Experience of Integrated Health improvement
- Knowledge of Health & Social Care systems and processes
- Experience in programme management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and organise workload
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Programme Manager role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.