£78192 - £90387 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity! Our client is currently looking for a Programme Manager on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This role is for a Public Sector client and is operating on a remote working basis, with occasional travel into the Essex office (however if you are looking for 100% working from home, please do still apply if you feel your skills and experience matches up!)
Main Duties of the Progamme Manager:
- Delivery of a consolidated programme of work, developing joined up strategies, tools and ongoing support processes for; Demand & Capacity, BI, Stewardship, Financial Reporting
- Initial scoping (within 4-6 weeks) of the programme outline, covering; key deliverables, resource requirements, costings, programme plan, outcomes and benefits, and governance arrangements
- Oversight and Accountability for the delivery of the programme, providing a link between stakeholders, and any relevant third parties
- To engage and work collaboratively with Stewardship groups, key Finance/BI leads, Executive sponsors
- Management of any programme support staff and external partners to drive effective working and delivery of all requirements
- Ensuring full documentation of development process, and robustness of tools and strategies deployed to enable these to be replicated across other systems, as appropriate.
Skills and Experience required for the Programme Manager role:
- Board/Senior Level experience in a complex health and/or social care environment
- Significant experience working in a programme delivery environment, leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams to design, deliver and implement complex change and strategic programmes
- Excellent communication and engagement skills, able to quickly build relationships and shared vision
- Experience of working in the Public/Health sector
- Ability to understand, document and develop Financial Reporting and Business Intelligence strategies
- Focused on delivery of outcomes, through collaborative working - but able to lead where needed.
This role is available IMMEDIATELY for the correct candidate, with Teams Interviews being held ASAP.
The salary on offer for the FTC is £78,192 to £90,387 per annum, depending on experience.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online or call the office on 01332 542580 and ask for Rebecca.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.