£54000 - £61000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager for a public sector organisation in London.
The role of the Programme Manager is to lead and oversea the implementation, delivery, evaluation and strategic planning of the National Asthma and COPD Audit Programme. The core purpose of the role is to ensure the programme is delivered in line with contractual obligations and builds on the success and learning established by the previous audits.
Key responsibilities for the Programme Manager:
- Effectively delivering the programme
- Leading contract review meetings with the programme commissioner
- Leading the development, implementation and monitoring of sub contracts
- Providing strategic direction for the development of the plans
- Leading the implementation of a robust governance frameworkP
Person Specification for the Programme Manager:
- NHS experience is desirable
- Project Management qualification
- Experience working in clinical research
- Significant experience of leading teams to deliver complex projects
Please apply now for consideration
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.