£46000 - £52000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are seeking to appoint a candidate with proven programme or project management experience to lead the delivery and strategic planning for the National Lung Cancer Audit Programme in London.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to play a significant role in a high profile programme that supports improvements for patients with cancer.
- Overarching responsibility for the implementation, delivery, evaluation and strategic planning of the National Lung Cancer Audit programme
- Ensure this audit programme is delivered in line with contractual obligations
- Effectively delivering the programme, in line with contractual requirements and to the satisfaction of the commissioners, funders and key stakeholders
- Leading contract review meetings with the programme commissioner
- Leading the development, implementation and monitoring of sub-contracts
- Development of plans that leads to the programme being delivered professionally
- Recruitment and line management
- Delegating tasks and assigning responsibilities
We are inviting applications from individuals who can clearly demonstrate the ability to lead an improvement programme or project. Candidates should have the proven ability to take overarching responsibility for the implementation, delivery, evaluation and strategic planning of the programme and to promote the programme's work.
Ideally you will have experience of working in a clinical research, clinical audit or quality improvement setting in the health sector and have an interest for working with data to improve care for patients. However we would be happy to hear from candidates from different backgrounds with transferable skills. As a minimum, we are seeking candidates with:
- Proven ability to effectively lead the delivery of a project or programme with multiple workstreams
- Experience of delivering work in complex environments and implementing robust governance
- Experience of budget management and using resources effectively
- Experience of building and sustaining effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the health sector.
About the National Lung Cancer Audit:
The National Lung Cancer Audit (NLCA) was developed in 2005 in response to the findings that outcomes for lung cancer patients in the UK lagged behind those in other westernised countries and varied considerably between organisations. Today, The NLCA is an internationally recognised audit which provides a source of national data and provides a tool to support quality improvement. The NLCA is commissioned by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) on behalf of NHS England and the Welsh Government. The team is clinically led and comprises one manager and one coordinator working in partnership with data specialists, analysts and frontline clinicians delivering care to patients.
Please not that this is a fixed term contract until October 2021 and the salary is from £46,000 to £52,000. Deadline for CVs is the 25th June.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.