£50000 - £70000 per annum + excellent company benefits (car/bonus)
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Programme Manager to join an award-winning business based in Winsford, Cheshire. This organisation works collaboratively with councils and has recently moved in to a new market which shareholders operate. This new market is focused around the Housing and Regeneration markets and has therefore lead to the requirement of this newly-created role.
The Programme Manager is required to implement strategy by leading the management of the company's development projects and to grow the company's skills, knowledge and experience in the real estate and property development sector. The role will act as the 'client' in the majority cases, and will be the link between the business and the Council.
The role is a central component for ensuring that the organisation can deliver a place making vision and that this can be realised through the management of the development process from project approval and award through to scheme completion and successful delivery of platforms for integrated service delivery. The role will be involved at all stages of the project lifecycle including formulation, design, funding and delivery to ensure that opportunities are fully tested and optimised for the delivery of key regeneration outcomes and partnership objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of and responsibility for delivering complex regeneration projects at various stages including;
- Land acquisition and opportunity identification
- Structuring and partnership
- Masterplanning and planning
- Preconstruction and project financing
- Construction and delivery
- Marketing for sales and letting
- Completion and handover
- Estate Management
- Experience working within a development team of either an investment or development business, registered provider, local authority or developing contractor;
- Experience of working in different roles within the property and development sectors including project management
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Professional Qualification such as MRICS or equivalent
- Project management qualifications and experience
- Experience working with both the public and private sectors
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary and excellent company benefits. Interviews will be taking place week commencing 28th January.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. For any more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.