£350.00 - £450.00 per day + DOE
0151 224 1480
Due to an exciting period of change our client, a reputable and dynamic organisation in Liverpool, are recruiting for an experienced Project Accountant to join their business on an interim basis for 12 to 18 months.
The Project Accountant will join a busy team reporting to the Head of Finance Transformation and will involve working with various stakeholders, leading a finance workstream and ensuring end to end processes are understood and implemented. The position offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Accountant to hit the ground running.
Main responsibilities for the Project Accountant include :
- Responsibility for the process and operating model design and bringing key resources together
- Coordinating and leading workshops, understanding processes to identify gaps and additional business needs
- Challenging ways of working, identifying and implementing improvements
- Capturing critical business requirements
- Providing inputs and guidance on business processes
- Ensuring documentation and policy updates are completed and signed off
- Reviewing functional and technical designs across workstreams
- Defining UAT scenarios, agreeing plan and resource timings
- Completing governance documentation
Essential experience for the Project Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Finance project experience
- System implementation
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Analytical skills
- Experience of business processes and workflows
- Worked in a change environment
- Previous experience of Oracle beneficial
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experience Project Accountant to make a valued contribution on an interim basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.