£33000 - £35000 per annum
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a talented individual for a not for profit organisation within their Contracts division. The role is multi-faceted with a strong involvement in Project work with the overall aim of providing sound and robust financial and data management systems and processes. This role sits within a small team of specialists who perform commercial analysis, and financial cost appraisal activity within major investment projects, whilst ensuring a high degree of regulatory compliance. . This opportunity has arisen due to workload and the need for expertise as the organisation enters another exciting phase of growth.
The role of project accountant:-
Reporting to Senior Management, you will provide high level commercial & financial data modelling and reporting on a weekly and period end basis. You will provide robust appraisal techniques to ensure the Retail organisation achieves accurate and robust Cost reporting. You will oversee and review the financial analysis and review of site performance, providing related commentary and presentation of findings to Senior stakeholders.
The key accountabilities of the project accountant will include:-
- Maintain financial data, performance /risk management systems and processes ensuring accurate data capture
- Modelling and data manipulation
- Manage and co-ordinate data, systems and communication between cross project stakeholders, track costs over project activity
- Support budgets relating to business plans and their related projects
- Delivery of high quality MI and presentation to Senior stakeholders regarding contracts
- Continually improve investment appraisal techniques, reporting of individual project and contracts performance
- Helping provide strategic analysis
- Help with Project Management of efficient
- Lead evaluation of fixed asset and goodwill impairment, informed financial projection ad-hoc work
The successful applicant for the project accountant role will have a Finance background ( AAT / Part-Qualified ) with strong systems skills including the ability to model complex finance data, manipulate data and be comfortable to articulate data relationships across different functions. You will be a strong communicator, be able to plan projects and co-ordinate project plans as well as having a strong technical bias and appreciation of Finance to liaise with the Accountants on the Project.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high number of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.