Manchester, Greater Manchester
Finance & Accountancy,
Public Sector & Not-for-Profit
£250 - £330 per day + plus benefits
4 months ago
£250 - £330 p/day
North West (fully remote)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Accountant in an evolving not for profit organisation in the North West. Working closely with the Head of Finance you will add value in a project and Senior Finance Business Partner capacity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Finance Business Partner duties including, budget setting, month end reporting, liaising with budget holders
- Project work will include:
- Influencing new structure
- Re-costing and developing new coding structures
- Supporting with new bids and tenders
As the Project Accountant you must be able to demonstrate the following skill set:
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Strong Finance Business Partnering skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Accountant who is looking to add value to a strong and successful team. The role is offering fully remote working for the successful candidate.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Project Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.