£200 - £300 per day + DOE
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Accountant to join a Merseyside organisation during a period of transformation.
As Project Accountant your main accountability will be producing business cases in line with the budget deadline which will involve:
- Working with stakeholders to identify the key aspects of the business case
- Creating ideas and providing options which will help implement the business case if approved
- Challenging the stakeholders and adhering to strict deadlines
- Researching potential budget options
- Carrying out assessments on the wider impact the business case may have
The successful Project Accountant applicant will:
- Be confident in challenging stakeholders and the wider business in order to get the business case together in time
- Have experience of managing different projects and working to tight deadlines
- Be emotionally intelligent and being able to see the wider impact the business case might have
- Be commercially aware and be able to identify potential opportunities for development and improvement
- Have strong communication skills and proven experience of working as a business partner
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a challenging but rewarding project in an organisation going through an exciting period of transformation.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.