A NHS organisation in the North West are looking to appoint a Project Accountant for an interim assignment. Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Finance, you will be support the organisation with legacy related work.
Key responsibilities for the Project Accountant will include:
- To review and validate the balance sheet, all assets, liabilities and capital
- To complete full due diligence and verification of the balance sheet
- To lead both internal and external meetings, ensuring processes are documented, agreed and actioned
Essential experience for the Project Accountant must include:
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner at all levels
- Ability to lead and minute meetings
Desirable experience for the Project Accountant would include:
- NHS legacy or close down experience
- CCAB qualified, although not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right skillset to deliver in a high profile role that will inevitably add value to your CV.
You must have the ability to advise, consult and challenge at a senior level where needed.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record the NHS in a year end role. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to enhance their within the NHS.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.