£17 - £20 per hour + DOE
3 months ago
An organisation in Liverpool are currently looking to appoint a Project Accountant on an interim basis for three months initially.
As Project Accountant you will be involved in a wide variety of duties however your responsibilities will include:
Reviewing and writing procedures for all aspects of the finance process
- Identifying areas of risk and control
- Challenging existing processes and offering solutions on how to improve these processes
- Working with other users to test existing and new procedures
The successful Project Accountant applicant will have experience of documenting and developing procedures and must also:
- Be an excellent communicator with junior and senior members of the finance team
- Have confidence to challenge and change existing processes
- Strong knowledge of financial systems and experience of Open Accounts would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who has recently gone through a period of change which will add a niche project to your CV.
If the role is of interest, please apply now with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.