over 1 year ago
Full time, Temporary
A Project Administrator is required to work with a Gainsborough based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Project Administrator you will support the Project Manager and Fleet Officer as required, to deliver the mobilisation of fleet of new vans alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Project Administrator include:
- Helping accept new vans and taking control of the vans paperwork
- Scanning, photocopying and creating folders
- Managing keys
- Moving items between vans
- Creating paperwork and packs of items for mobilisation
Required skills and experience of the Project Administrator:
- Previous project administration experience is preferable although not essential
- Must have up to date general admin experience
- Proficient with IT packages including MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written English skills with attention to detail
- Hard working, personable and customer focused
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Project Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.