East Midlands, England
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour + flexible working, remote working
8 months ago
5 months plus
February 15th 2021
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for and experienced and motivated Project Administrator, to take part in an extremely exciting government funded programme. This contract is initially until May 2021, however with previous success shown, the contract could possibly go on until May 2022.
The role is based on part time hours, with a mix of working from home and working in the office under strict and safe guidelines, in order to communicate effectively with the team for meetings.
Our client is delivering a specialised government funded programme for leaders of small businesses to survive and thrive in the coming months and post COVID-19. This scheme comes as part of a £20million package the government are providing to help small businesses in the long term. The practical syllabus provides business leaders with access to small business and management expertise, to enhance small business resilience and recovery from the impact of COVID-19 and develop potential for future growth and productivity.
You will be responsible for ensuring the project delivers high quality business support to business leaders who engage on the project. You will also have the advantage of support and guidance during a handover period, where you will be shown in detail how they are successfully and confidently achieving in the role so far.
The duties of the Project Administrator include:
- Manage project reporting and claims submission, monitoring and evaluation in order to meet project standards
- Produce and submit reports and evaluate the project outcomes in a timely manner
- Ensure the contractual compliance of the project is fully realised
- In association with the Programme Support Unit, lead on communication and reporting to ensure responsive delivery of paperwork for claims and audit in accordance with guidelines
- Advise staff and clients on funding criteria and provide guidance on eligibility criteria
- Ensure consistency of delivery, especially where there is more than one facilitator
- Ensure all client information is kept up to date through the completion of initial contact forms, registration forms, beneficiary contracts, diagnostic, weekly reports and project outcomes etc.
- Work closely with the cohort of SMEs to identify their needs. Be the point of contact to enrol participants onto the curriculum, providing information of programme/dates/webinars etc.
- Updating weekly attendants to the spreadsheet
- Downloading registration forms and organising them accordingly, which includes receiving emails and managing them into correct and organised folders, followed by inputting information onto the master spreadsheet
- Dealing with timesheets, which includes chasing staff that are working on the projects and sending over the compliance to the team within a timely manner, in order for claims to go through correctly
- Sending out State Aid letters
Personal qualities of the Project Administrator include:
- Experience of EDRF funding will be extremely advantageous, or general European funding
- Being extremely organised, with a methodical approach of performing tasks within a certain order
- Attention to detail, to make sure that all documents and information that is inputted into the spreadsheets are clear and correct
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment, with minimal supervision, which also includes confidence to plan workloads and perform duties alone
- Professional and dedicated manner towards any correspondence and communications with external clients and partners
- Experience of working on publically funded programmes would be desirable
- Experience of working with SMEs would be desirable
This role has become available due to the current contractor moving into a permanent position within the organisation. In order to have a detailed and successful handover, our client would ideally have someone in the role by February 15th 2021.
Application closing date is Wednesday 3rd February, followed by interviews taking place week commencing Monday 8th February.
If your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.