£9 - £11 per hour
3 months ago
Duties of the Project Administrator include:
- Answering queries via telephone and email
- Dealing with stakeholders from different levels of the business.
- Coordinate relevant information and send it out to GP practices
- Distribute information accordingly
- Populating contracts
- Coordinating numerous contracts
- Dealing with large volumes of data
- Coordinating information for the team
The idea Project Administrator would have:
- Strong written and verbal English
- Strong knowledge of Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word etc..)
- Experience with high volume work loads
- Ability to remain Calm under pressure
- Confidence dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Previous Administration and Customer Service experience focusing on projects
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high number of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.