£10 - £17 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting with the recruitment of a Project Coordinator for a large Public sector organisation based in Northumberland.
Our client is looking for the Project Coordinator assist in ensuring that the highest quality integrated care is provided, in the most sustainable and efficient way in order to meet the needs of the people in Northumberland.
The Project Coordinator will:
- Ensure that the CCG makes best use of all available resources
- Ensure the delivery of safe, high quality services that deliver the best outcomes
- Create joined up pathways within and across organisations to deliver seamless care
- Deliver clinically led health services that are focused
- Provide project support and contribute to the achievement of the CCG's strategic priority transformational changes across the organisation
- Support implementation of robust systems in order to ensure accurate and timely monitoring and reporting of project plans to support the organisational initiatives
- Provide support to the PMO Team in providing guidance to the organisation within the project management framework
- Devise administrative procedures to identify the progress and outputs of projects, producing regular reports for relevant projects
- Support and deliver IT tasks that will modernise and introduce new ways of working
- Develop and implement administrative procedures and processes to support
- Organisation and facilitation of project workshops and events
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems
- Experience of producing reports in line with key performance indicators
- Understanding of data collection, entry and validation
If the Project Coordinator role is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply, or contact Nyari Breslin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.