East Midlands, England
£18.00 - £21.00 per hour + flexible working and remote working
8 months ago
Project Manager (contract), remote working, exclusive vacancy!
Sellick Partnership has been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager on a contract basis for a specific government funded programme, which commences in September 2020 and must be completed by March 2021.
This role will be remote working and delivered on-line initially, however from January 2021 there may be a requirement to start to deliver some of the programme face to face assuming government guidelines support this.
Our client is delivering a specialised government funded programme for leaders of small businesses to survive and thrive in the coming months and post COVID-19. This scheme comes as part of a £20million package the government are providing to help small businesses in the long term. The practical syllabus provides business leaders with access to small business and management expertise, to enhance small business resilience and recovery from the impact of COVID-19 and develop potential for future growth and productivity.
You will be responsible for ensuring the project delivers high quality business support to business leaders who engage on the project. You will have responsibility for managing the delivery plan, budget, resources and monitoring and ensuring that the project remains compliant within the contract agreed.
- Manage project reporting and claims submission, monitoring and evaluation in order to meet project standards
- Produce and submit reports and evaluate the project outcomes in a timely manner
- Ensure the contractual compliance of the project is fully realised
- In association with the Programme Support Unit, lead on communication and reporting to ensure responsive delivery of paperwork for claims and audit in accordance with guidelines
- Advise staff and clients on funding criteria and provide guidance on eligibility criteria
- Ensure consistency of delivery, especially where there is more than one facilitator
- Develop and lead the implementation strategy to identify and engage appropriate SMEs within the region and coordinate lead generation/recruitment activity to achieve the project objectives
- Source and assess, as part of the recruitment and selection process, suitable participants and work closely with them to assist in directing them to assets and course materials
- Ensure all client information is kept up to date through the completion of initial contact forms, registration forms, beneficiary contracts, diagnostic, weekly reports and project outcomes etc.
- Work in collaboration with others within the organisation and other delivery partners
- Administer, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the programme and manage the capture of information to ensure business improvement can be evidenced
- Work closely with the cohort of SMEs to identify their needs. Be the point of contact to enrol participants onto the curriculum, providing information of programme/dates/webinars etc.
Experience, knowledge and qualities:
- Knowledge of project management techniques and relevant Microsoft office packages
- Excellent digital skills and experience of delivering content on-line / through remote learning
- Self-starter, able to work remotely, in fast moving environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and able to network with external clients/partners
- Experience in setting up and running projects between academia and industry
- Knowledge/experience of HE/FE Sector
- Experience of working on publically funded programmes (e.g. ESIF or BEIS)
- Knowledge of State Aid Rules
- Experience of working with SMEs, especially in the Midlands and / or Yorkshire & Humber regions
- Project Management qualification
For more information and immediate consideration, please apply now!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.