Birmingham, West Midlands
£17 - £26 per hour
2 months ago
Role: Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hybrid working
Hourly rate: £17 to £25 per hour
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a public sector organisation in the West Midlands. The role is based on full time hours, with flexibility of working from home as well as requirements to travel to the office.
Scope and Purpose of the role:
- To manage high complex/high risk projects as part of major change programmes
- To be responsible for the delivery of high quality, customer focused project management
The duties of the Project Manager include:
- Responsible for leading the delivery and implementation of high value projects or business improvement activity
- Provide project reporting on allocated projects
- Undertake stakeholder analysis workshops
- Facilitate and manage multi-disciplinary project teams
- To identify, collate, escalate, mitigate track and record all risks, issues and interdependencies
- Undertake process mapping or data analysis
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- A proven track record of successfully managing and implementing high complex/high risk change projects
- Experience of successfully utilising project methodologies
- Significant knowledge and experience of leading and managing diverse project teams
- Strong communication skillsPlease apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.