Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role - Project Manager
Location - Newcastle upon Tyne
Flexible working/ home working and office working
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting a long standing client to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
My client are a well-known and respected multi-national services business working with both the public and private sectors.
The Project Manager will have direct accountability and responsibility for the delivery of projects from inception through to delivery and operational running. The Project Manager will work as part of the Business Transformation team delivering projects as part of an overall programme portfolio.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of projects
- Ensuring adequate levels of quality control and risk assessments are in place
- Ensuring governance and controls are in place to adhere to prescribed project delivery framework and to ensure delivery.
- Defining project scope and goals alongside planning and scheduling project timelines
- Providing project management support across the Business Transformation team as required
Experience required in the following:
- Working in a back office setting such as Finance, HR and/ or IT
- Planning and delivering business change projects
- Project planning processes, techniques and tools
- Forecast management and budget management
- Managing customer insight and reporting
- Continuous improvement
- Facilitating business change and ensuring such changes are successfully embedded into the operation
- Project management certification such as Prince2, APM, CPM
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management principles, tools and techniques
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.