£44081 - £45081 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced project manager to join their team
Duties will include, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for undertaking regular site inspections to ensure that the required progress, quality and health and safety and environmental standards are achieved and reported on, with the ability to take ownership of high volumes when required
- Attend all Pre-Start and Progress Meetings throughout the duration of the project to liaise with Contractors/Developers and ensure targets and milestones are being achieved
- To monitor and liaise with contractors to ensure they comply with obligations contained with the relevant contract documentation, including standard specification, and report any deviations to the Contractors Representative.
- Responsible for the production of detailed weekly and monthly reports to inform regular monitoring of developments including, but not limited to progress of works, details of any delays/variations, agreeing client instructions/directions, any H,S & E issues and any details of events of significance.
- To ensure all client instructions/directions given on site provide value for money and that all changes are promptly reported to Commercial colleagues.
- To be responsible for liaison with contractor/developer through the handover process, including inspection visits, preparing schedules of outstanding works and ensuring all 'snagging' items are rectified
The successful candidate will have:
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building or willing to work towards
- HNC Building Studies or equivalent relevant experience in a management role
- Demonstrate knowledge of operational Health & Safety with an understanding of the clients role under CDM regulations
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and NHBC Building Standards.
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.