Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a Project Manager for our client based in Stevenage to ensure that all relevant goals in the project are met. You will be responsible for the successful procurement, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project or projects.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Co-ordinating and managing the procurement process using consultants and other specialists as well as in-house staff to ensure projects are procured in compliance with current regulations, policies and procedures
- Setting benchmarks to monitor progress, to identify whether or not the project is on target to finish on time and within budget
- Setting and ensuring the KPIs contained within the contract are being met and adhered to
- Responsible for the budget currently in excess of £500k per annum by financial planning and monitoring of the project
- Produce time and cost estimates for work
Required skills and experience of the Project Manager:
- BTEC Higher National qualification or Degree in Building Construction of Engineering
- Knowledge of Building and Planning Regulations
- Experience of running and keeping to budget and programme large scale multi trade building works projects with main and sub-contractors
Immediate start available
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.