Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Project Manager for a large organisation based in Darlington.
The successful candidate will be expected to plan and deliver Change projects. They should ensure that all allocated projects are managed effectively through the agreed governance methods and supporting processes. The Project Manager will be expected to secure the project plan within the constraints of time, cost, scope and quality.
- Prepare and deliver to the overall Project Delivery Plan for Change projects in accordance with the agreed Project Governance Methodology
- Develop effective working relationships with the Development, Testing and Change teams. This will include liaising with these teams to ensure that they provide the necessary deliverables in accordance with the timescales as detailed in the Project Delivery Plan
- Change Team - Ensure that they provide signed-off Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and end user Business Sign-Off for implementation (based on evidence that full User Acceptance Testing has been completed and signed-off)
- Development Team - Ensure that they provide signed-off Technical Specifications and software development that has been built in accordance with these specifications.
- Testing Team - Ensure that they complete and sign-off Systems Testing, Data Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing and Non-functional Testing before handover to the Change Team for end user sign-off
- Develop effective working relationships with any external suppliers and other internal suppliers, as required, and ensure that they provide the necessary deliverables on a project by project basis
- Keep the Delivery Manager fully informed with progress on all projects and that any resource priority calls are escalated initially with the Delivery Manager
- Keep all project stakeholders fully informed with project progress as per the agreed minimum reporting standards in the Project Governance Methodology
- Ensure the application of baselines, and change control if required, to core deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Monitor Project Budgets and ensure that charging caps have not been exceeded and that all chargeable time (internal and external) has been billed accordingly
- Ensure that all project risks are raised, monitored and controlled as per the agreed RPMI Project Governance Methodology.
- Strong project management and planning skills and proven successful application of a relevant project management methodology such as PRINCE2
- The ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Analytical and investigative skills.
- Ability to identify, articulate and mitigate project risks
- Ability to confidently run efficient project governance meetings
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role