£40000 - £46000 per annum + plus benefits
4 months ago
£40,000 - £46,000
Temporary, Full time
Liverpool (fully remote)
Project Manager required to join a rapidly growing public sector organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Project Manager to join their dynamic change and transformation function in one of the most established organisations within the UK on a temporary, full-time basis.
As the Project Manager you will be working with Senior Management and Project Support Officers ensuring that their work stream of programmes are planned and managed effectively alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Manage the business support function and develop business plans
- Manage all corporate business returns
- Develop and Implement systems
- Lead on training and development across the team
- Monitor and review contracts
- Oversight and management of company budget
- Providing support to Management Accountants.
Required skills and experience of the Project Manager:
- Experience in project management financial management or change management
- Prince 2 Foundation (desirable)
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of Financial Systems
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own workload whilst meeting strict deadlines
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organisation with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Project Manager role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.