Assistant Development Project Manager
North Yorkshire/Home Working
37 hours pw
Our client are currently seeking a highly experienced Project Manager to join their team
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Project Manager to manage projects through the RIBA Plan of Works Stages in collaboration with Land, Technical, Commercial and Quality Teams once a scheme has Stage 1 Investment Approval
- Monitor project gateway check lists to ensure all key milestones have been achieved in compliance with the Homes England capital funding guidelines
- Assist in the preparation of pre-commencement programmes including critical paths, key milestones and monitor projects to ensure the progression of Development Programme and Strategic Plan targets are achieved
- Work with colleagues in the Commercial team in preparing and issuing tender documents, evaluating returns and awarding contracts on relevant land-led schemes
- Conduct regular site inspections on your sites to ensure that the required progress, quality and health, safety and environmental standards are achieved and reported on, with the ability to take ownership of high volumes when required
- Assist the Project Manager to organise Design, Pre-Start and Progress Meetings throughout the duration of the project and produce meeting minutes
- To monitor and liaise with contractors to ensure they comply with obligations contained with the relevant contract documentation, including standard specification, and report any deviations to the Contractors Representative.
- Assist with the production of detailed weekly and monthly reports to inform regular monitoring of developments including, but not limited to progress of works, details of any delays/variations, agreeing client instructions/directions, any Health, Safety & Environment issues and any details of events of significance
- To ensure all client instructions/directions given on site provide value for money and that all changes are promptly reported to Commercial colleagues
- Liaise with contractor/developers though the handover process, including inspection visits, preparing schedules of outstanding works and ensuring all 'snagging' items are rectified
- Responsible for the liaison with contractors/developers to ensure all mandatory certification is in place ready for handover.
- To liaise with the Neighbourhoods and Sales teams during the handover process and where required demonstrate the safe and efficient operation of technology, fixtures and fittings in dwellings to maximise customer satisfaction and reduce future repair costs. Assist in developing easy user guides to 'running your home' for customer use.
- To be responsible for the compilation of all Home User Information and compilation of packs for issue
- Assist the Project Manager & Customer Care Team with any out of Service Level Agreement Defects
The Successful person will have:
- Experience working in construction, new build, design and build, and residential designs (including modern methods of construction
- Experience of contract management including cost control and compliance is desirable
- Demonstrate knowledge of operational Health & Safety with an understanding of the client's role under CDM regulations
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.