Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
5 months ago
2-3 Months plus
Rate: £300 - £350 per day based on 3 days per week
Location: Central Manchester
Duration: 2 - 3 months plus
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a renowned Manchester based not for profit organisation to recruit an experienced Project Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Project manage the implementation of a new Legal Case Management System.
- Work closely with the third party provider to ensure the project runs to time and within budget.
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables; develop the project management plan including documenting tasks and resources.
- Lead the internal project team.
- Support testing, including preparation of test strategy and developing user acceptance test plans.
- Liaise with and present to project board and senior stakeholders.
Required skills and experience of the Project Manager:
- Must have previous experience of delivering agile IT business systems projects.
- In depth knowledge of project management techniques and tools and proficient in project management software.
- Ideally you will be PRINCE2 qualified.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and an ability to lead and motivate a diverse group of subject matter experts.
This is fantastic opportunity to lead a project team and assist in the continuous improvements for the organisation. You will be given the autonomy and tools required to deliver the project brief. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Project Manager position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.