Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
Project Manager - Consultancy - North East
£40 - 50k (potenitally some flexability)
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for a Project Manager for a well known consultancy to be based from their office in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Following recent Project and Framework successes, my client is recruiting for a permanent Project Manager / Senior Project Manager position to join their busy office.
This is a challenging role as you will be shaping the full range of pre- and post-contract project management services for a range of clients across a wide variety of sectors that include commercial; residential, leisure, education, local authority, infrastructure and retail.
- Overall management of projects from inception to completion - feasibility, planning, design, construction and post construction phases.
- Planning, programming and monitoring progress of the projects.
- Preparation and presentation of technical and progress reports.
- Managing / liaising with stakeholders / consultants and contractors.
- Appraisal of contractors' work.
- Communication and meetings with clients and key stakeholders.
- Applicants should be degree qualified. Ideally this should be a construction related degree; and be a full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB or APM
- You will have in depth knowledge and demonstrable experience of managing projects from feasibility stages through planning to delivery.
- You will have a proven track record working within a consultancy or client environment, and have been actively involved in the project management of multi million pound projects in the UK, and have excellent management and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other Office applications
- Driving licence and car owner
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV. Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive an exceptionally high volume of applicants and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website