Manchester, Greater Manchester
£31763 - £39704 per annum + Agile and Home working
0161 834 1642
Salary: £31,763 - £39,704 per annum
Duration: 5 month FTC with the possibility to go permanent
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced and high-achieving Project Manager to manage an exciting and complex multi-disciplinary EU Exit focused project. Joining a dynamic and community focused Not-For-Profit client, the newly-appointed Project Manager will lead the effective day-to-day project and contract management, working closely with national and local partners to ensure project performance and successful implementation.
Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Development, this is a high profile position that is crucial to supporting the business as part of the UK's exit from the EU.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled company benefits, including agile and home working arrangements.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Lead the effective day-to-day project and contract management, developing and maintaining effective relationships with external funders, contract partners and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure that any risk to project delivery are identified, monitored and as far as practical mitigated, by supporting national and local leads to implement corrective actions.
- Manage partners to ensure that contract compliance and delivery of agreed milestones, expenditure and outcomes, and that they are aligned to national goals set out by the business.
- Meet reporting and audit-evidencing requirements of project funders, producing accurate performance management information for senior management, stakeholders and external funders.
- Ensure the CRM systems and processes are used by the Advisory teams to track and manage EU Exit business engagement and outcomes, through to delivery of support and feedback.
- Ensure EU Exit Events website is updated with EU Exit events, reviewed and used to produce summary and evaluation reports as required.
- Lead on the evaluation of the projects.
Key Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Proven ability to lead on complex projects which require professional and effective working relationships with external and internal colleagues.
- Ability to manage end to end project and contract processes through supporting procedures and data systems to achieve positive results and outcomes.
- Experience managing publically funded projects and accounting for public funds and exposure to audit.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of funding contracts in business support, economic development and regeneration, with a working knowledge of EU legislation.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- Proficient in Excel with the ability to complex data to produce concise reports.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Project Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Harriet Price, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.