£320 - £350 per day
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an excellent opportunity for an Interim Project Manager to work on Public Sector Contracts.
Reporting directly to the CEO the organisation are looking for a PRINCE 2 or qualified by experience Project Manager with experience of small business or public sector contracts. The ideal candidate meeting operational and financial targets. In addition to experience of managing projects, the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of working within the business support sector.
This contract is for a 3 month initial period and the day rate will by Inside IR35.
The main responsibilities of the Interim Project Manager:
- Control and management of the delivery models.
- Control and management of budgets to ensure the programme delivers against the financial targets and budget.
- Responsibility for Project Admin and Reporting.
- To identify, recruit and engage with eligible and suitable businesses.
- Responsibility for the financial management systems and budgets, general ledgers, creditor payment systems, debtors and the computerised financial management systems.
- Delivering the tax management policy and preparation of returns for Inland Revenue, Customs and Excise.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Project Management.
- Experience of administering and controlling large complex projects.
- Experience of managing and working on ERDF or Government funded projects.
- Experience of the broader business support environment.
In the absence of formal Project Management qualifications, the candidate would need to demonstrate significant experience of project management and financial control.
Driving License is essential for this role as travel to various locations in Lancashire will be expected in this position.
If you or anyone you know is interested in the above position and feel that the experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Kirsty Duncan.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice