£36210 - £41310 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Project Manager - Business Improvement to join a well-established organisation based in Staffordshire on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Project Manager - Business Improvement will be to deliver to successful completion (on time, budget and quality) a portfolio of medium to large scale business improvement and transformation projects. Using a structured project management framework across the whole life cycle of a project, you will be responsible in managing projects from inception to project closure, according to the standards of the organisation.
Duties of the Project Manager - Business Improvement include:
- To manage the entire lifecycle of a project, escalating risks, tracking progress, providing timely reports, end stage reports, exception and end project reports.
- To lead and facilitate meetings with stakeholders within the organisation and providing appropriate briefing to enable them to make informed decisions about the approach and direction of projects.
- To create and maintain accurate project documentation and ensure that appropriate documentation including Project Initiation Documents and Project Plans are developed and maintained.
- To manage resources across the projects in conjunction with work stream leads; including managing appropriate budgets and identifying resources required for delivery.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Project management accreditation e.g. Prince2, MSP
- Experience of project management, benefits identification, modelling and management skills.
- Experience of O365 applications
- Experience of contributing to a Stakeholder Map and Communications Plan
- Experience of monitoring Key Performance Indicators.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place early to mid-March*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice