8 months ago
Role: Project Manager
Location: Fully remote
Duration: 6 months
Day rate: £450-650 depending on experience
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a public sector organisation. The role is based on full time hours and is fully remote.
Scope and Purpose of the role:
- To undertake comprehensive review of all aspects of employee car parking and develop proposals for the future, taking into account accommodation changes and new ways of working
The duties of the Project Manager include:
- Responsible for leading the delivery and implementation of projects or business improvement activity
- Provide project reporting on allocated projects
- Undertake stakeholder analysis
- Facilitate and manage multi-disciplinary project teams
- To identify, collate, escalate, mitigate track and record all risks, issues and interdependencies
- Undertake process mapping or data analysis
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- A proven track record of successfully managing and implementing change projects
- Experience of successfully utilising project methodologies
- Strong communication skills
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.