Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £9.50 per hour
2 months ago
Project / Finance Administrator Ref no 912897
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Location: Greater Manchester, UK
Duration: 1 Month
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Project / Finance Administrator for an organisation. Our client is looking for a candidate with a broad profile in this 'all encompassing' position where the role will involve administrative support, travel co-ordination, compiling reports, general compliance and enquires. This role will also support the finance and admin team, a background in finance is not essential but the key requirements would be experience with administrative duties, dealing with deadlines and time management and dealing with businesses via the phone and email.
The key accountabilities will include:-
- All aspects of finance and administrative related tasks, such as business engagement documents, purchase orders, invoice production, period end and reconciliations are carried out in a timely manner and checked for accuracy.
- Assistance in providing performance data for period end, narrative reports against agreed deadlines.
- Handling administrative client enquires via phone, logging information accurately and timely on the CRM system
- Checking and verifying submitted documentation to ensure compliance with project eligibility criteria, and funder requirements
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support for Senior Management
The successful applicant will have the ability to be carry out all aspects of administrative and finance administration activities. You will have a strong communicative nature, organisational skills, prioritise workloads, be able to multi-task and respond to requests in this varied and challenging role. You wil have the autonomy to enhance processes and make efficiencies.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Kirsty Duncan @ Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.