£13 - £20 per hour
6 months ago
Role: Project Support Officer
Location: Derby, Working from home
Hourly rate: £13 - 20 per hour
Length: 3 Month to 6 Months
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Project Support Officer for our Public Sector client in Derby.
Purpose of the Project Support Officer:
As a key member of the team your goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives
Main Responsibilities for the Project Support Officer:
- Support the Project Team in ensuring that the system wide content is planned, developed, managed, and delivered effectively
- Identify and monitor local resources and create a data management system for managing content
- Co-ordinate with a large range of organisations
- Supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis to projects within the Digital Development team.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery;
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Ability to complete comprehensive draft reports, data and letters.
- Understanding of Public Sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of Project Principles
- Strong knowledge of information analysis
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.