£14.00 - £17.00 per hour
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting an NHS organisation in the recruitment of a Project Support Officer to join their department based in Middlesbrough. This is a temporary position, due to last initially for 3 months.
The Project Support Officer will support the implementation of a digital project within the hospital, as part of the Improving Elective Care Coordination Programme. This project was established during the pandemic, committed to:
- Improve equity of access, reduce unwarranted variation in clinical outcomes and productivity
- Ensure we provide timely care to our patients and reduce the elective backlog
- Keep elective pathways running for as long as possible in the context of managing COVID surge and elective recovery
Responsibilities of the Project Support officer will include:
- Provide day-to-day project and admin support for the project.
- Within portfolio ensure high quality project support is employed, which includes supporting the production and maintenance of key project documents such as; project initiation document, highlight reports, project plans, risk and issue logs etc
- Support the development and delivery of objectives, achieving high quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight and often changing deadlines.
- Escalate project risks and issues that cannot be resolved at project level.
- Organise and plan events, conferences, and meetings as necessary, sourcing and organising venues, refreshments, invitations and attendee lists ensuring supporting information and appropriate materials are available.
- Prepare for meetings including but not limited to: booking meeting rooms; coordinating and inviting attendees; preparing agendas; collating and distributing papers; maintaining action trackers; preparing presentations; taking minutes; distributing draft minutes within agreed timescales.
- Update and maintain project associated documentation such as action trackers, risk and issues logs, project plans etc. as directed and required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Recent previous experience within a comparable administrative role.
- Strong project management skillset and experience working within matrix teams with multiple stakeholders.
- Sound communication, stakeholder management, and change management skills.
- Must be familiar with and a confident user of all Microsoft products, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with dedicate project management software is a bonus.
- An existing understanding of NHS Trusts and experience within the UK Healthcare market
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kathryn Heeler in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.