Erdington, West Midlands
£15 - £18 per hour
3 months ago
Until March 202
Project Support Officer
West Midlands, Birmingham
37 hours, until March 2022
Would you be interested assisting a skilled team in managing high risk projects as part of a major change programme within Housing and Estates?
Sellick Partnership is working with a reputable public sector client to recruit for Project Support Officers to assist in the organisation and administration of Facilities and Construction Project Works.
Duties of the Project Support Officer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining organisation of project documents
- Assisting Project Managers and Facilities Managers to deliver projects on time
- Utilising knowledge of project deliverty to liaise with key stakeholders
- Completing resource requirements, and initial risks, issues and dependencies
- Utilising knowledge of Health and Safety
- Data input
- Producing relevant reports and undertaking analysis where needed
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Project Support or Project Admin
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Project Support Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.