Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Up to £33529 per annum
Sellick partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Project Surveyor for a public sector client
Responsibilities of the Project Surveyor will be but not limited too:
- Contribute towards the production of documents and drawings associated with the delivery of the asset management investment plan
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the objectives of the Group
- Undertake documented quality inspections of work during progress and following completion to ensure works are completed within the specified timescales to the quality required and that the works deliver value for money
- Liaising with colleagues, customers and contractors in relation to service delivery to ensure KPI'S and service standards are met whilst promoting values.
- Contribute to all aspects of any contracts, including attending project, team and site meetings, and public consultation events, dealing with the broad range of queries from internal and external customers.
- Ensure staff and external contractors adhere to all relevant Health, Safety, Environment and CDM regulations and are managed correctly to minimise risk.
- Help to create a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring all systems of work, policies and procedures are fully and consistently applied
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor to provide timely and accurate project information and ensure contractor payment claims are valid, substantiated and accurate.
Requirements of the Project Surveyor:
- ONC/HNC in construction or equivalent or considerable, relevant and demonstrable experience
- Valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
If you believe you are suitable for the role, please apply. To find out more, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.