Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
about 1 month ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Temporary, Full Time
Sellick Partnership are working with a Newcastle based organisation who are seeking an experienced Project Surveyor to join their team.
Responsibilities of a Project Surveyor include:
* Carrying out pre and post inspections of tenanted and void properties
* Scheduling of works
* Carrying out contract management where required
* Carrying out stock condition surveys
* Undertaking fire risk assessments
* Assessing whether repairs are required
* Supervising and monitoring progress of works carried out
Required skills and experience of the Project Surveyor:
* Experience of working as a Project Surveyor; dealing with responsive repairs of both tenanted and void properties
* Experienced in supervising and monitoring works being carried out
* Knowledge of fire risk assessments
* Possess a valid Driving License and have access to a vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Project role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.